As you can see I'm a little obsessed with Lush and have been for a long time now. In my opinion there is nothing better than a colourful, good smelling, handmade product that you know includes natural or safe ingredients. From years of collecting I have to say there isn't many Lush products that I don't like, so picking my top 5 was definitely difficult.
To make it easier I set myself the task of only choosing one product per purpose. So here we have it from left to right they are Vanilla Dee-Lite, Happy Hippy, Rub Rub Rub, Mask of Magnaminty and Bubblegum Lip Scrub.
This body lotion is a gorgeous light moisturiser that leaves the skin super soft with a long lasting vanilla scent. Surprising Vanilla Dee-Lite includes fresh kiwi fruit, which is a good product for removing dead skin, making this lotion great for use after a nice scrub. When I choose a body lotion I always go for one which includes cocoa butter, like Vanilla Dee-Lite does. This is because cocoa butter is extremely moisturising and is known for treating stretch marks, scars and burned or dry skin which is always useful to have around.
Happy Hippy - £3.50 per 100g / £6.96 per 250 g / £11.50 per 500g
Described by Lush as 'perfect for a morning shower' which I have to say I completely agree, this product smells so citrus-y that it leaves you feeling awake and fresh. Happy Hippy is known for being great for sensitive skin and is 100% Vegan.
Mask of Magnaminty - £5.25 per 125g / £9.50 per 315g
This product is without a doubt my all time favourite from Lush. I've been buying this for as long as I can remember, I've probably had 5 or 6 of the large tubs. This face mask has a beautiful pepperminty smell which gently exfoliates the skin leaving it feeling fresh and glowing. Mask of Magnaminty is my go to product if I have a break out due to honey being one of the main ingredients. Honey has been used as a skin ointment for over 2000 years due to its antiseptic nature.
The bubblegum lip scrub was my first ever Lush purchase and has always been a favourite. This scrub is perfect for removing any dry skin from the lips before applying a lipstick, making your favourite lip products last longer. Bubblegum is made from candy floss tasting caster sugar leaving you forever licking it off your lips!

I absolutely love Lush! My best friend has worked there for years and she's constantly throwing stuff at me to try... Mask of Magnaminty and Happy Hippy are brilliant! I ran out of Happy Hippy a while ago so this was a nice reminder to get it again. Their fresh face masks and skincare is fantastic :) x
ReplyDeleteLongHairAndLashes.blogspot.ie
I wish I worked there! Do it, its beautiful I'll always love Happy Hippy. I'm taking some pots back at the weekend so I'll get a free face mask, Cupcake is my favourite! x
DeleteI love lush bath bombs, and i really want to pick up the bubblegum lip scrub!
ReplyDeletexprincessjas | ♥
Lush bath bombs are beautiful, I was thinking about writing a top 5 lush bath bombs in the future!
DeleteI really need to buy stuff from Lush, as when I'm in the town near me, I go past their shop, and am slowly dropping to the ground from the heavenly smells.
ReplyDeleteI'll probably want to buy the whole shop though!!!
I think I may try the mask, as I love a nice face mask but haven't really found any that I have wanted to try again.
http://www.megsiobhan.co.vu/
Its hard to pull yourself away from Lush, I'm the same
DeleteTell me how it goes!
I shall do!
DeleteI adore the Bubblegum lip scrub. One of my all time favourites too :)
ReplyDeleteSian | Siân Marie Beauty
xo
I love it, I've not even thought about trying the other ones because I like Bubblegum so much aha
DeleteAh I LOVE Lush products especially their lip scrub, gorgeous!!! :)
ReplyDeleteLayla xx
www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk
They are, probably one of my favourites!
Deletexx