Hello Blogger. Long time no see. It's fair to say that managing my time is not my best attribute but studying and working at the same time doesn't give me much time to myself to manage! However, I am back and I can't wait to see what I've missed in the blogging world.
I'd love to check out your recent posts - Leave your links below!
Without further ado...
Smashbox - Studio Skin Foundation
I had never ventured to the smashbox counter until a few weeks ago, seeking a new foundation I decided to give it a shot! The lady working there greeted me and asked what I was looking for, she showed me two best selling foundations, this one and 'Liquid Halo HD Foundation'. Both foundations were appealing in different ways but I decided to go with the Studio Skin Foundation as I prefer a medium buildable coverage to a light one.
I'm in love already. This foundation does what it says and stays put for definitely close to 15 hours, without much fading or transfer. (My pet hate, finishing on the phone to realise you a bang slap faceprint on your phone screen, not cool) Hydrating and oil free? Yes guys, we have finally a good foundation for multiple skin types, perfect for combination. I own this foundation in the shade 1.1, which is the lightest shade that Smashbox make. At first I thought this was a little dark due to it being quite yellow toned but once blended well with a buffering brush, it looks flawless.
Mac Lipstick - Lovelorn
I admit it I have a lipstick obsession, I just can't stop buying them. Mac seem to make up the majority of my collection due to their many colours and formulas. Lovelorn isn't a lipstick I would normally go for, as i'm not really a bright pink girl. However, this beauty was an unexpected christmas present which now happens to me a new favourite of mine. Mac describe Lovelorn as an 'emotive blue pink' with a lustre finish. This formula gives sheer coverage, with a sheen. Glossy, so not the most long-wearing. For a lustre this lipstick is very pigmented which I love. I feel this would be suitable on any skin tone and any for occasion day or night. Just Beautiful.
Mac Pro longwear Paintpot - Vintage Selection
This is a dirty rose/peach colour with a pearlescent glow. Looks stunning on the eyelid alone or great to build eyeshadow onto. I think this would look great as a base for a rose gold look. Comment if you'd like to see this! This product is extremely long lasting, without a doubt lasts all day without moving. Highly pigmented, creamy at first, dries fast leaving an intense and vibrant finish.
Remember to leave me a link to your blog!

The Mac lipstick is such a pretty shade!
ReplyDeleteThe Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty Blog
Nice post! I love that MAC vintage paint pot, I am going to purchase at asap :)
ReplyDeleteExtantmind.blogspot.com
What a gorgeous lipstick shade! I wish I could afford all the MAC lipsticks that I want!
ReplyDeleteRachel Coco