Here are my three favourite red shades for the new season, without a doubt this collection will grow by the end of autumn. If you have any suggestions for me, leave them below because there is nothing I love more than buying a new lipstick especially a darker one!
Top to bottom - Mac 'Viva Glam 1', Urban Decay 'Manic' & Rimmel Kate Moss '107'
Mac - 'Viva Glam 1' - £15.50
Mac have probably the biggest lipstick collection I have ever seen, if you were to think of any colour in the world and walk into a Mac store you'd probably find it. There is no doubt about it, Mac lipsticks are my all time favourites, they come in so many formulas, are a great quality and smell beautiful!
'Viva Glam 1' is a red that definitely deserves more credit. It's a beautiful blue toned browish-red that I would say was a little more toned down than the famous Ruby Woo by Mac. Never the less this lipstick is very pigmented, applies easily and stays put for hours. I think this would be a great shade that could be worn day and night now that the weather is cooling down.
Urban Decay - 'Manic' - £15.00
I have a huge love for Urban Decay, when I was growing up I went through countless dark eyeshadows and eye liners by UD but this is my first ever lipstick. I'm absolutely in love with the packaging, the gun mental sliver tube looks great with the purple and the individual lipstick shades. If I could be a lipstick I'd be an Urban Decay one, it's so me! (Very strange, I know) I can't wait to pick some more up but I've been so stuck on what shades to buy, I love them all, its impossible to decide!
'Manic' is from the Revolution collection and is a creamy red with light pink undertones. It's super long lasting, hydrating on the lips and nourishing. The formula is a little sheer but can be build up to a very pigmented colour. Check this out here. All together beautiful and I can't wait to get using this more in the new season.
Rimmel Kate Moss Matte Lipstick - '107' - £5.49
I've been loving the Kate Moss collection by Rimmel for years but I especially like the matt lipstick collection. I have a few different shades from both collections and I've never been unhappy with any of them.
My all time favourite is the lipstick in '107'. This is a beautiful very pink toned red/plum colour an absolute must have for autumn. It contrasts well with my fair skin and brightens the face completely, I often get complements when wearing this one. This is easy to wear day and night, I wear a light layer during the day and build it up for an evening. It's just perfect especially for the price!
Over the Autumn and Winter I want to build up a reds and darks collection so if you have any ideas please let me know in the comments!

The Rimmel lipstick is such a lovely shade of red! And Urban Decay lipsticks are so underrated, I love mine :)
ReplyDeleteLagerfeld Love
The Rimmel is one of my all time favourites and I really need to invest in come more urban decay lipsticks!
DeleteThe rimmel one looks gorgeous, I really want it!
ReplyDeleteallthingsaleena.blogspot.co.uk
You can't go wrong at that price, get one!
DeleteThese are gorgeous reds! I *almost* can't wait till the weather cools down so I can wear some of my fave darker colours.
ReplyDeletexo, alison*elle
I'm the same, I'm going straight to MAC at the weekend to pick up some autumn shades x
DeleteI love the Rimmel London Kate Moss collection lipstick in 107. This was the first one I picked up from her lipsticks. I really want to order the Viva Glam I. One of my favorite reasons for cooling weather is to wear my reds & burgundy lipsticks.
ReplyDeleteStay Kinky, Stay Curly, Stay You
kinkycurlyme.weebly.com
The collection is great and so good for the price, I think I might pick some more up myself. Autumn fashion and makeup is looking great already :)
DeleteI'm surprised with how pigmented the Kate Moss lipstick looks! Heard such great things about her lipsticks for Rimmel but I've yet to try them. Great shades hun! xx
ReplyDeleteIt's lovely, definitely pick it up sometime xx
DeleteThe Rimmel lipstick is one of my all time favourite lipsticks.
ReplyDeleteI love when it gets to Autumn and I can wear darker lips more often :) x
http://ramblingmakeup.blogspot.co.uk/
These shades are so pretty! I love Rimmel's 107, it's such a gorgeous shade and I can't wait to start wearing it again!
ReplyDeletesammy xx