Apologies for not being active for awhile, being a student nurse is well and truly eating up all of my time! But not to fret retail therapy is always the answer, as well as other things I picked up three products, Mac Prolong wear Paint Pot in Bare Study, Mac Lipstick in Creme Cup and Urban Decay Vemon. I'm absolutely in love with all of these beauties.
Mac Prolong wear Paint Pot - Bare Study
I've heard a lot of good reviews about the Mac Paint Pots yet until this point I did not own one, as a treat I picked on up in Bare Study. This is a soft beige colour with a gold pearl which looks stunning on the eyelid alone or great to build eyeshadow onto. This product is extremely long lasting, I would go as far as staying this product would last all day without moving or fading away. As a nursing student this product is perfect for just quickly applying on them early mornings, it also doesn't look too much. I would definitely purchase another MAC prolong wear paint pot, probably in Camel Coat or Painterly - Comment below your favourite shade, I'd love to have a little collection.
Mac Creme Cup
I finally said 'hello' to Creme Cup, the fifth addition to my growing Mac lipstick collection. I'm normally not a pink lipstick girl but I couldn't say no to this creamy light blue pink shade. I feel this would be suitable on any skin tone and any for occasion day or night. This lipstick is a cremesheen which means it is super creamy on the lips, not drying but also not as long lasting as a matte lipstick.
Urban Decay - Vemon
Creamy badass luxury, indeed, once again Urban Decay you have completely done it for me. Finally, for a while I've been meaning to pick up autumn lip colour for the new season. As berry lips are very now I wanted to originally pick up a dark berry shade but when found 'Vemon' by Urban Decay it was love a first sight! This is a stunning dark pinkish purple is creamy, long lasting, hydrating and nourishing all in one. Next I can't wait to buy 'Shame' which is Urban Decay's darkest red berry shade, also perfect for this time of year.
What's your favourite shade?
HolleyMaire
I've never tried lipsticks from UD before but I really want to now, as that shade is stunning and the formula of it sounds right up my street x
ReplyDeleteBeauty with charm
I have two UD lipsticks and I have my eye on at least another three of them. The formula is creamy and long lasting which is hard to find in a lipstick sometimes x
DeleteLove the look of both of those lipsticks! The creme cup is such a gorgeous shade, I really want to pick it up soon! x
ReplyDeleteJasmin Charlotte | Palette Giveaway
Creme cup is beautiful, not as creamy as some creamsheens but that makes it longer lastings!
DeleteAhhhhh, so glad to see you rocking Creme Cup and Venom - 2 of my favourites! Isn't the UD lipstick formula amazing?! Shame is definitely one you should pick up too, it's beautiful. Love Catfight too :) x
ReplyDeleteLongHairAndLashes.blogspot.ie
Yes! Very much took your advice on a post awhile back for the Mac Creme Cup and its beautiful, perfect for everyday wear. What can I say, I've completely fallen in love with UD especially their eyeshadows and lipsticks I just want them all. Ooooh and their eyeliners are great too!
DeleteThe Mac paint pot sounds so good, I really want to try it out! Also, the Urban Decay lipstick is such a pretty shade - definitely on my next wishlist x
ReplyDeleteallthingsaleena.blogspot.co.uk
I'd recommend both to you. I love the Mac paint pot its absolutely perfect for every occasion whether your wearing it on its own or using it as a base for an eyeshadow. Urban Decay lipsticks are so underrated - I'm a huge fan now that I've found them.
DeleteOhhh lush mac shade! Creme cup looks like the perfect natural lip colour!!! I have just bought mac morange and love it ♥
ReplyDeleteEmilyldn.blogspot.com xx
I couldn't agree more, I think Creme Cup is great. I really want to try morange, not sure if I'd suit it though!
DeleteThat mac shade looks beautiful! I'm loving the urban decay lipstick too!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk/
Totally pick up an UD sometime, I couldn't recommend them more!
DeleteLOVE buying new beauty products!
ReplyDeletexoKiara
Tobruckave Blog
We are all there with you!
DeleteLOVE the lipsticks
ReplyDeleteLeather & Lace // Lifestyle, Travel & Fashion
Same here, I'm especially loving Urban Decay at the minute
Deletethe lipstick colours look stunning :)
ReplyDeletemyvintagephotography.blogspot.de/2014/09/deep-blue-eyes.html
Aren't they lovely :)
DeleteHow have I not seen that MAC lipstick before? It's such a nice shade! I love it...xxx
ReplyDeleteBeauty Soup || UK Beauty Blog
You need to get it, 100% recommend
DeleteChecking out your blog now! xx
MAC'S Creme Cup is my only and favorite MAC lipstick however I do plan to pick up more once the holidays get here! I've always wanted one of there paint pot to try as well for a more even toned base and something that will really last!
ReplyDeleteCheck out my blog?
Don't forget that I also make custom blog designs and graphics if you're interested!
Krystal | Little Beauty Bug <3 & Bloglovin'
Wonderful post! I looooove Mac(: I also nominated you for the One Lovely Blog Award! Check it out on my blog, and tell me if you do it as well(:
ReplyDeleteHave a nice day(:
-Shay
thesparkleeffect.blogspot.com
that MAC shade looks absolutely gorgeous! I love your blog and I've just followed you on GFC, would love it if you'd check out my blog:
ReplyDeletetaraclare.blogspot.co.uk
Thank you, checking you out now x
DeleteThe urban de anyone looks fab! And the packaging is interest! X
ReplyDeletehailandharmony.blogspot.ie
// BLOGLOVIN
Its beautiful! The packing is great, the box it comes in is cute too
DeleteIl check out your blog x